Your privacy is important to us. It is Touchy-Feely Tech's policy to respect your privacy regarding any personal information we collect from you across our website, http://touchyfeely.tech, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
This notice outlines how we collect and protect any personal information you provide to us and what we do with it. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
This notice applies to all instances where you provide personal information to us - this includes visiting our website (touchyfeely.tech), engaging in conducted research (via surveys and workshops), contacting us via social media, attending our events, emailing with us, or entering competitions hosted by us.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following information about you during the duration of your experience on our website (touchyfeely.tech):
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, social media handles)
- The time you visited our site, the pages visited, and time spent on each page of the webpages
- Referring site details such as the website you came through to arrive at our site
- The type of web browser and operating system you use
- Your network location and IP address
- Your communication and marketing preferences
- Your correspondence and communications with us
We will always ask for your consent before participating in market research and product development activities. If you have been chosen to participate in market research and product development we may ask you to provide us with the following personal information:
- Your age
- Your relationship status and sexual orientation
- Whether you have a penis or a vulva
Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect the data of anyone under the age of consent on our website.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey
- Provide feedback on any of our message boards, social media accounts or via email.
How will we use your data?
Touchy-Feely Tech collects your data so that we can:
- Improve and develop our products to suit your interests
- To contact you about our products, services and events that we think you might like
- To show you promotional content about our products and services
- Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information
How do we store your data?
Touchy-Feely Tech securely stores your data with Mailchimp, an online marketing platform operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Touchy-Feely Tech would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We may also show you content provided by external social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Touchy-Feely Tech from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can opt out of receiving promotional emails by:
- Informing us that you wish to change your marketing preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Making use of 'unsubscribe' links in our marketing emails
What are your data protection rights?
Touchy-Feely Tech would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Touchy-Feely Tech for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Touchy-Feely Tech correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Touchy-Feely Tech to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Touchy-Feely Tech erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Touchy-Feely Tech restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Touchy-Feely Tech’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Touchy-Feely Tech transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Touchy-Feely Tech uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Touchy-Feely Tech uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Touchy-Feely Tech sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us