Oh Comely: DIY Vibrator Guide
On this page you will find additional information to supplement our Oh Comely Magazine feature (Embrace issue, February 2019).
If you don’t have a DIY Vibrator kit to hand, this diagram shows how things should be wired up.
- Wire a motor leg to one side of the resistor.
- Wire the other side of the resistor to the button.
- Connect the button to the positive of the battery.
- The negative of the battery connects to the other motor leg.
- 1.5-3V Vibration motor (DigiKey)
- 0, 7.5 and 15 Ohm resistors (DigiKey)
- Latching push button (DigiKey)
- Two AA batteries and a battery holder (DigiKey)
- Lead Free Solder (DigiKey)
- Wire (DigiKey)
Polymorph: More info here
Your Ultimate Guide To Sex Toy Materials (Mysteryvibe)